Balmonds Lavender Rescue Salve
- Lavender Balm is a rich, all-natural traditional ointment made with just a few very pure and simple ingredients. We take the best quality, organically-grown lavender oil and add it to a base of minimally-processed, local beeswax and cold-pressed organic safflower and sunflower oils. The salve has a beautifully subtle scent of honey and herbs and a soft, rich texture, just like old-fashioned beeswax ointments should!
- You can use it for all sorts of things - as a lip salve, an emollient balm for delicate areas that might be prone to dryness (such as around the eyes, mouth or nose) or just a useful all-purpose ointment you can be sure has absolutely no nasties in it at all.
- Lavender Balm comes in a handy little 15ml tin, perfect for popping in a pocket or a bag; the size means it makes an ideal travel balm, ready for all eventualities! A little of this rich ointment goes a long way.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks. Lavender Balm is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, which makes it perfect for dry or sensitive skin. It's also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- This product was previously called Purepotions Lavender Rescue Salve.